FEES & PAYMENT:
1. Please make term fee payment by the due date advised to secure your child’s slot in the programme.
2. All fees are non-refundable.
3. Please make fee payment via Internet Transfer or by way of cheque.
- INTERNET TRANSFER: Please quote the student ID as PAYEE’S INITIAL when making the transfer. Account Name: Swim Centre Verhoef Account Number: 116-311-179-4 Bank: United Overseas Bank Bank Code: 7375 Branch Code: 016
- CHEQUE PAYMENT: Please make cheque payable to “SWIM CENTRE VERHOEF” with the student ID and contact number indicated on the reverse of the cheque and mail to: 43 Jalan Merah Saga, #02-64 WORKLOFT @ Chip Bee, Singapore 278115. Cheques may also be deposited in the Duckie Box available at the poolside.
- Please do not make cash payments at the poolside.
4. There will be a waiver of registration fee for students who withdraw and re-join at a later stage.
5. A sibling discount of 10% off term fees is applicable for the 3rd child and 25% off term fees for the 4th child.
6. There are no lessons on all Public Holidays and there will be no charge for lessons that fall on a Public Holiday.
WET WEATHER POLICY:
7. We have a weather line at each location for your convenience to call in the event of heavy rain or cancellation, please use the following numbers: Dempsey 9820 2248 Turf City 9846 3039 Newton 8112 5295 Nexus 8500 3273 Orchid Country Club 8500 3282
* Please note that if the phone is not answered, it means that the lessons are running and the coaches are unable to answer it because they are in the water teaching. The weather in Singapore can change suddenly, so we seek your understanding should there be instances where lessons have to be cancelled and you have already made the journey.
* Please be advised that theses numbers are only for weather and should not be used for any other purpose. All other communication should be directed to the respective location email addresses, which are provided below. www.aquaducks.com.sg (version March 2017)
8. Each student is entitled to 2 make-up lessons per term:
- Make-up lessons will be allocated at days and times advised by aquaDucks. Allocated make up lesson that are missed or cancelled will not result in a refund or a further make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons are valid until the end of the term they fall within.
- To be eligible for a make-up lesson, kindly provide prior notice via email. Please see the respective location email addresses below for your reference:
Dempsey email@example.com Turf City firstname.lastname@example.org Newton email@example.com Nexus firstname.lastname@example.org Orchid Country Club email@example.com
9. Make-up policy as per above in Point 8 can be used for holidays. A combination of make-up lessons and reservation fee (see Point 11) may be applied for holidays.
10. Should you be going away for holidays and would not like to reserve a place in your current day and time, please submit the Withdrawal Form online two (2) weeks in advance.
11. If you would prefer to reserve your place in your current day and time, a 50% reservation fee for the weeks in which you will be absent will be applicable. To request for a reservation of place (50% reservation fee) please submit the Holiday Reservation Form online with your holiday dates two (2) week’s prior to your holiday dates.
12. For administrative purposes, holiday proration requests received after a new term invoice has been issued will be reflected in the following term’s invoice.
13. If you wish to withdraw from the programme, please submit the Withdrawal Form online two (2) week’s notice via email to your respective locations.
14. I understand that images and videos taken during the aquaDucks programme is exclusively owned by Swim Centre Verhoef and may be used for publicity, advertising and journalism purposes.
15. Students registered with aquaDucks swimming programme, do so entirely at their own risk. Neither Swim Centre Verhoef nor the Instructors can be held responsible for any injury whatsoever.