Refer a Friend
Do you love swimming with aquaDucks? Refer a friend and receive a complimentary swimming lesson for each friend that joins us. We will waive the registration fee (worth $30) for your friend too. Ps. both of you also stand a chance to win one term of free swimming lessons!
How does the refer a friend programme work?
1. The Refer-a-Friend offer is open and available to Referrers who meet the following criteria:
- The Referrer is a current registered student of the aquaDucks’ swimming programme at one of the non-club venues.
- The Referee is a new student and not an existing registered student of the aquaDucks’ swimming programme.
2. The Refer-a-Friend offer is not applicable to siblings.
3. Each current registered student (Referrer) can introduce a new student (Referee) to join the aquaDucks’ swimming programme.
4. When signing up for the aquaDucks’ swimming programme, your friend (the Referee) must quote your student ID on the registration form.
5. The Referral is considered eligible once your friend (Referee) has registered and paid the first term fees in fu (minus the one-time registration fee, worth $30).
6. You (Referrer) will then receive a complimentary swimming lesson which will be deducted from your following term fees. This will be reflected as a credit note on your next term’s statement of accounts.
7. You (Referrer) may refer an unlimited number of friends (Referees) to join the aquaDucks’ swimming programme. The more friends you refer, the more complimentary swimming lessons you will receive.
8. By participating in the Refer-a-Friend offer, both you (Referrer) and your friend (Referee) also stand a chance to win one (1) term of complimentary swimming lessons.
9. For the above-mentioned offer (8.) different Terms & Conditions apply.
10. The Refer-a-Friend offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or be redeemed as cash and is non-transferable.
11. Swim Centre Verhoef (aquaDucks) may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Refer a Friend offer by providing reasonable notice via the website or email.