AquaFit for Seniors
Exercising is essential, especially as you get older. aquaFit helps our seniors to stay fit and self-reliant. It keeps bones and muscles healthy, which helps improve coordination.
Accompanied by music, this is a fun and social activity. We combine customised exercises in the water to work on strength and mobility.
Our aquaFit programme is ideal for adults aged 55 and above.
- Turf City
- Cooling exercise – exercising in Singapore’s humidity and heat may not seem very appealing. However, as aquaFit takes place in the pool, it is a refreshing workout. Hence, you won’t be struggling in the heat!
- Increases muscle strength
- Builds endurance
- Increases flexibility – the resistance of water allows your joints to increase the range of motion naturally.
- Low-impact exercise
- Alleviates pressure on the joints
- Increases relaxation and positive energy
- Burns calories – the mix of strength, cardio and water resistance gives your body a full workout. Depending on your cardio, weight and the water temperature, you may burn up to 400 calories during this class.