Working out in the water is one of the most therapeutic activities one can take part in. One 45-minute lesson of aquaFit with aquaDucks burns 350-400 calories. aquaFit builds cardio, strength and resistance while being easy on the joints and takes place in a cool and relaxing atmosphere!
Here are the top eight benefits of aquaFit:
- Increases muscle strength
- Builds endurance
- Increases flexibility – as the body is subject to water resistance during aqua-aerobic exercise, the joints naturally increase their range of motion
- It’s a low-impact exercise
- Alleviates pressure on the joints
- Increases relaxation and positive energy
- Burns calories – the combination of strength and cardio workouts mixed with water resistance during aquatic exercise ensures the body is getting a full workout. Depending on cardio activity, weight, water temperature, volume and buoyancy, the body can burn between 350-400 calories for 45 minutes of exercise
- Cooling exercise – as temperatures rise and humidity draws near, exercising in the burning sun may suddenly not seem so appealing. aquaFit is a cool, crisp and refreshing way to exercise, and you won’t be struggling in the heat!
- Hollandse Club
- Turf City