Domestic Helpers programme is for all domestic helpers in Singapore. These swimming lessons keep your domestic helper healthy and fit. Also, teach her how to supervise your child near water and which procedures to use in an emergency situation.
The objectives of our Domestic Helper Programme:
- Personal water safety
- Responsible supervision of your children in and around water
- Learning of rescue techniques in an emergency situation.
This programme is conducted by our highly qualified female instructors from the Philippines – fluent in Tagalog.
- Enhance water safety awareness
- How to educate your children on water safety
- How to supervise children in and around water
- Emergency procedures
- Basic swimming skills and techniques
We regularly test the students with theoretical and practical exercises on water safety and emergency knowledge.
If you have a domestic helper who takes care of your little or bigger ones, this programme is a must